If You Can Draw It, We Can Make It
Cable Components Group, LLC (CCG) is a leading provider of components and compounds for the wire & cable and optical fiber industries, as well as yarn and nonwovens for high-temperature filtration, textiles and other uses.
With 25 extrusion lines and four compounding lines, CCG growth can be attributed to its ability to produce crosswebs, tubes, insulation, jacketing and other materials that provide:
- Superior dielectric properties
- Thermal stability, even in high-temperature applications
- Outstanding flame-retardant and low-smoke properties
- Lighter weight through the use of chemical foaming technology
- Completely recyclable materials
At CCG, we like to say, “If you can draw it, we can make it.” We have, in fact, produced products from sketches that customers have provided on napkins and we still enable customers to submit drawings online.
CCG holds 26 patents and five registered trademarks. Its products are UL recognized and RoHS compliant, and have passed rigorous testing, such as the Steiner Tunnel test. CCG compounds and components for Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications meet the latest National Electric Code standards.
CCG is best known for its flagship FluoroFoam® product line. Using fluoropolymers (FEP, MFA, PFA), CCG produces foamable products that can be used in high-temperature applications while providing superior electrical performance. Its FluoroSpun® yarns are used in everything from optical fiber to high-temperature filtration systems.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
At CCG, we are committed to:
- Continuously developing new products and technologies, on our own or with appropriate partners.
- Protecting proprietary technologies developed with customers.
- Supplying, not competing with, our customers.
- On an ongoing basis, we will continue to:
Produce and sell extruded components made from high-performance materials, including fluoropolymers (FEP, MFA, PFA, PVDF, ECTFE, ETFE), engineered resins (PEEK, PSU, PPSU, PES, PPS), and FR and LSHF polyolefins.
Develop and produce fibers and yarns incorporating high-performance materials for specific needs and niche applications.
Design novel multi-lobal, hollow, micro denier, surface-modified, tri-lobal and filled fibers that provide fabrics with anti-static, anti-microbial characteristics.
Introduce new products based on our exclusive foamable-grade fluoropolymer compounding technology.